SL Chat time

SL Chat time
Its Coffee Time

Thursday 4 August 2011

Explore what makes life interesting

Have you ever experienced a time in your life when you were are at a crossroads and didn’t know what to do.   I found myself in that situation today whilst driving in my car sipping on my favourite Vittoria Coffee from Espresso Cafe. 

 The sun was warming, the rays were dazzling, and whilst listening to my ipod in the car, I sat at the traffic lights thinking, what do I do?

 Caught in the midst of indecision, Devil on one shoulder, Angel on the other, I wondered, Do I have to work today?  Does my son have to go to school?  Do I go out and exercise?  Do I stay indoors and hang with my SL friends, lights blinking ready to change, idling in the car, I was thinking what if?

 Will one day really matter? Can I say enough, and change the direction I was going to take?  Will going to that interview today be the right job for me?  Should I be feeling guilty that I want, on this day, for time to just stop and say “enough”?  I ask you all, Why do we work? Why do we go to school? Why do we stay indoors, Why do we love hanging with our friends on SL.

 I look to my Second Life friends and think you could be at that fork in the road, but your thought today was, I’m going to design, get myself a job, download some music for my next session, look after my horses, find some unique clothes for that next modelling session, or wrap yourself up with that one true love and enjoy what SL has to offer. 

Feeling pulled from all directions, knowing the right thing to do, I thought what the heck, I'm going to go left instead of right, I'm going to say No to work today, and yes I want to do something for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment